TOE CAP TOE WARMER (RED)
TOE CAP is the most durable, elegant solution to keeping toes warm while riding in cool climates. We’ve worked hard to solve the perennial problem of air, wind and water making bicycle rider’s toes cold and uncomfortable in cold weather, mountain rides or sudden rain.
Sold in a pair, the TOE CAP is available in S (Small) and L (Large).
- Avoids cleat interference
- Suits all standard cycling shoes and some casual day shoes
- Advanced composite construction gives both strength and flexibility
- Highest quality surgical-grade silicone
- Interchangeable feet
- Water resistant
- Dishwasher safe in top shelf to remove dirt or grease
- Non-allergenic, anti-static and anti-bacterial
- SIZE GUIDE
Size S (Small) Fits equivalent size range 36 to 41
Size L (Large) Fits equivalent size range 42 to 48
Please note: When fitting your Toe Caps, remember that cycling cleats are very sharp. Ensure you lift the Toe Cap strap high up and over the shoe cleat to avoid damaging the Toe Cap during fitting. Replacements cannot be issued for tears which are the result of incorrect fitting or removal.